23.01.2013

Bangbros Remaster – Naomi & Gianna Michaels



24643961_1k.jpg

Klicke hier für den Stream! 

Naomi & Gianna Michaels – Remastered: Double Stack, (On a Big Bouncy Trampoline!!!)
Released: January 20, 2013

So I’m getting a bite to eat and who do I spot; Naomi’s fat ass and Gianna’s big tits coming my way. So I immediately invited them over so they could jump on my new trampoline My ulterior motive of course was to get some lesbo love action, and get them to fuck Noah while I get it all on camera. To my surprise it all worked out as I planned. YES!!!! So they licked each other all over and they ate each other out. Then Noah stepped in and banged the hell out of both broads. Noah’s lucky ass got a double blowjob and then came all over both of their cute faces. It was a hot shoot to say the least. Gianna’s tits and Naomi’s ass looked bigger than ever. Any who, go check out this big double stack of pussy, tits, and ass. You’re going to love it cause the Sanchez Says So

24643959_1.jpg

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen